Attorney Brignole has proven himself to be a tireless advocate for the rights of people who have been injured through no fault of their own. Kevin represents individuals who have been injured by motor vehicle accidents, dog attacks, slip and falls, sexual assaults and other complex catastrophic accidents.
Attorney Brignole has tried numerous cases to verdict and obtained millions of dollars on behalf of his clients. Kevin is an aggressive advocate both inside and outside of the courtroom. Kevin fights to give a voice to victims of negligence and abuse. On one such occasion, Attorney Brignole fought for the rights of a young women that was sexually assaulted, obtaining a $1.5 million dollar verdict.
Kevin was recently named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for 2019. Additionally, Kevin was named to the Top 40 under 40 for Civil Plaintiff Attorneys by The National Trial Lawyers Association in 2019.
Kevin is licensed to practice in the states of Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- J.D. - 2013
- Central Connecticut State University, New Britain, Connecticut
- B.S. - 2009
- Major: Political Science
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Present
- Hartford County Bar Association, Present
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Present
- Injury Litigation 100%
- Connecticut, 2015
- Rhode Island, 2014
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019
- The National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 under 40, 2019