Representing Victims Of Medical Malpractice
Suffering an injury or enduring a needless illness as a result of medical malpractice can be devastating. You don’t want to take any chances with your choice of attorneys when something is this critical to you and your family. The award-winning law firm of Brignole, Bush & Lewis in Hartford, Connecticut, knows what it takes to win complicated medical malpractice cases and serious personal injury claims for clients who need a strong, aggressive advocate to represent them.
We have won substantial verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. Trust our experienced lawyers to represent you vigorously when you have been harmed by medical negligence. Schedule a free consultation by calling 860-856-8361 or completing our brief online intake form.
We Look Out For Our Clients’ Interests
People expect doctors, nurses and other health care professionals to take good care of them when they are sick or injured and not make their conditions worse by failing to treat them, making serious errors with their care or otherwise neglecting their duties. Medical malpractice can make healthy people sick, make sick people critically ill or cause permanent disability.
Our personal injury attorneys are adept at handling cases involving:
- Birth injuries, including those that result in conditions such as cerebral palsy
- Delayed diagnosis of diseases such as cancer that interferes with effective care and treatment
- Medication errors, such as prescribing a drug that has a dangerous interaction with other drugs, or prescribing or administering the incorrect dosage of a drug
- Surgical malpractice that leads to preventable errors
- Maltreatment by paramedics or emergency medical technicians
- Patient falls while hospitalized
Injured Because Of A Medical Error? Let Us Evaluate Your Case.
We seek to right the wrongs our clients have endured. If we take your case, we will work with the most trusted medical experts to document the medical negligence that put you in harm’s way.
Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation by calling our offices at 860-856-8361. You can also complete and submit your information via our online contact form.